Fighting Gym Review by Me

I think it's been a long time since I posted something unrelated with my tasks. I want to write something cool in my blog *just like the hipster outside* but I never get an idea until last night when I got stucked on traffic jam after hell-like training of Muay Thai at my new gym *2 weeks off of training and you'll be damned when you start it again* (and...puff!) I got an idea about reviewing my hobby, yes I will write about martial art especially Muay Thai. I started to train Muay Thai 4 month ago and got deep into it.



No..no..no..I'm not reviewing about it, just look back on my title. I'll review the fighting gym that i've tasted before *what taste?!* uhm, i mean the gym i've ever tried before. I've trained at three different fighting gyms in four months. Yes, i,m looking for the best gym so i can be the best fighter (that's my first thought when i train Muay thai and it's totally wrong). You can never be the best fighter just from the best gym, because the best gym is located in Thailand of course and you'll spend much more money to get there! (No, i'm kidding *LOL*). It doesn't matter where you train, you still have chance to be the best one. The matter of to be the best one is Your Mental! Have you train your mental to be the best one? I don't train it enough, though. Every fighting gym has its added value and deficiency, those are my concern topics. I told you that i experienced three different place and i'll start from my first time gym.

1. Maximum MMA
(higher score shows good review)
Facilities         : 4/5
Trainer : 4/5
Bathroom   : 5/5
Price           : 2/5
added value   : professional trainer, every member get locker, very clean bathroom, sauna & whirpool, good quality of fighting gears. (I love their bathroom and sauna!)
deficiency   : need a lot of cash and have must credit card

Maximum is one of the pioneer Muay thai gym in Jakarta. Originally located in Kelapa Gading and now it has one branch in Wolter Monginsidi, South Jakarta. I trained in Maximum Wolter, because it located in south Jakarta and straight on front of Pasar Santa. This gym offers you some variation of martial arts, there are Muay thai, Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiujutsu, and MMA (You can train all of them anytime because you're member). I usually train Muay thai and Kickboxing. *is it similar?* (yes, similar yet different at rules, especially in competition).

The trainers are professional and amateur ahtlete whose claimed prestigious title. The most members come from high-end people (many celebrities train here). The key value of this gym is its facilities. They will give you an locker and you only need bring a towel because they also give you soap and shampoo! They also have sauna room so I can relaxing my muscle after train just like a Japanese Yakuza *Lol*.  Overall, i like this gym, but i have to spare more cash. They only allow membership and don't have per visit system. It will be good if they have per visit payment system.

2. Phinong Muaythai
(higher score shows good review)
Facilities         : 3/5
Trainer : 3/5
Bathroom    : 1/5
Price            : 3/5
added value   : anytime training, quite complete training gears
deficiency    : humid, wrecked bathroom (didn't equitable for the price).

I only train once in this gym. I was wondering about this gym because my friend usually train here, so i will give a shot. When i visit this gym, the training room is quite large and humid *it feels like you train muay thai in sauna room*. The trainer is so friendly and professional. what makes me disappointed is the bathroom. The bathroom is not feasible, broken door and rusty shower. I canceled my intention to take membership due to the bathroom, but the price still affordable.


3. Phayak Muaythai
(higher score shows good review)
Facilities         : 3/5
Trainer : 3/5
Bathroom    : 2/5
Price            : 4/5
added value   : main trainer is professional MMA fighter at ONE FC, it has jogging track (because of near from GOR Soemantri), cardio training, affordable price for student.
deficiency    : no heavybag, separated toilet and bathroom, only one trainer, scheduled training.

I currently train here and take membership only 350k for ten times visit. Do you think this is its key value? *No, it's not :P* It offers affordable price for student if I compared with my previous gym. The key value is jogging track. This gym located in Plaza Festival Kuningan and near GOR Soemantri, so you can access the jogging track anytime. My trainer is ONE FC pro fighter.

The only weakness of this gym is no heavybag! It doesn't matter about the separated bathroom/toilets unless it has the heavy bag. *at least one heavy bag please*

4. Kemang Fight Gym
 (higher score shows good review)
Facilities         : 4/5
Trainer : 3/5
Bathroom    : 3/5
Price            : 4/5
added value   : a lot of training equipments, fitness tools, affordable price for student, locker and good condition bathroom, easy access.
deficiency    : little bit humid training room especially when it's crowded.

This is my last gym and maybe i'll take membership next month. I just tried this gym yesterday and i like this place! I can say that this gym is combination of my first and third gym. The first thing I have to check is the bathroom and it passed my quality control hahaha.. They have locker room and clean bathroom (and they have air conditioner in locker room). The trainer just like my previous gyms.

They have 5 heavy bags which is good for self training. *psst..if you take the membership you got privilege free self training and fitness one month!* Overall this gym is my next destination because they provide you pro trainers, no scheduled training and (the most important to me) clean bathroom.


Okaay! My review is over. I write it subjectively so you may got difference experience and i cannot mention which one is the best fighting gym. The best fighting gym you can perceived when training. Sorry for my bad English :D *I just want to train my English skill too*

Your criticize and comment is my treasure. Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. what about Jakarta Muaythai at Kebayoran?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi,
      i have no experience with Jakarta Muay Thai but my friend told me that Jakarta Muay Thai has clean and nice place. It also has complete stuffs and more sandbag. For price range, i'm sure still affordable for its class.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information very helpful.
    Best Gyms In Ferntree Gully

    ReplyDelete

 

See My Artwork

Universitas Gunadarma

Respect Me, Please

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detector

Meet The Author

Next I/O Psychologist | Art, Coffee and Martial Art Lovers | Graphic Designer | Movie Freaks | Sagitarius People